Carrier® is one of the world’s most recognized air conditioner manufacturers. If you are planning on updating your home’s HVAC system this year, check out this blog. Licensed Carrier dealer Air Quality shares the ways that you can save money on Carrier HVAC products.
- Rebate Center — A carrier HVAC system is energy-efficient in itself, but you may be eligible for savings in the form of state and local rebates. Carrier also offers various promotional rebates during select periods throughout the year.
- Cool Cash Rebates — Carrier offers up to $1,650 in Cool Cash rebates, during certain promotional periods. To get in on the savings, simply visit the Cool Cash website, register your Carrier air conditioner or heater before the promotional period ends, and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be given a claim number that you can use to check your claim status.
- Financing — There are many ways to pay for a new Carrier HVAC system, including flexible payment options with approved credit through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.. It offers a wide range of plans that feature convenient monthly payments, competitive rates, and online bill payments.
- Lease-to-Own — If financing isn’t an option, Microf offers alternative payment options. One of these is a flexible residential lease-to-own option. A simple application process with near-real-time decisions lets you know if you qualify. Microf offers payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months of ownership.
- Geothermal Tax Credit Incentives — Geothermal heat pumps draw heat from the earth through the use of coils embedded under your yard. There are various types of coils that work with large yards, narrow yards, even nearby bodies of water like a pond or a well. Carrier offers geothermal heat pumps that may make you eligible for a federal tax credit of up to 30% of the installed cost. Plus, geothermal energy is self-replenishing, which helps reduce your electricity or fuel usage.
Call Air Quality for All Your HVAC Needs
Air Quality is your leading provider of Carrier air conditioner products. Give us a call at (408) 899-8878 or fill out our contact form. We serve customers in San Jose and surrounding areas.